Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
Tuesday February 9th...
Outside my window...a bit gloomy with spurts of sprinkles
I am thinking...of getting off of the couch, I'm feeling queasy and dizzy but I'm folding clothes and coming across far too many interesting blogs to move yet
I am thankful for...our little baby, a clean stove (thanks sweetie), fun friends, my Godkids, my doggies, and my beautiful house
From the learning rooms...announcement coming soon...I suppose
From the kitchen...eggs and toast, should have used butter
I am wearing...pj's
I am creating...washcloths :)
I am going...to go out with my little sister today
I am reading...blogs
I am hoping...that the next 15 days fly by
I am hearing...my washing machine and restless doggies (I hope it stops raining so I can take them out)
Around the house...thinking of spring decorations, got some eggs and birdies for the mantle. I'm thinking of making a fabric flag banner to finish it off
One of my favorite things...our beautiful "altar" runner from Alana, and water
A few plans for the rest of the week: exit interview, babysitting, Arizona
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I came across these today (while blog surfing)...I think I'm going to make some for my special pen pal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment